IC MARKETS INTERNATIONAL LTD
LEI Code 9845002EA584BE43A544
Company number 12061597
Established 1 May 1896
82 James Carter Road, Mildenhall, Unit A, Bury St. Edmunds, IP28 7DE – United Kingdom

___________________

IC MARKETS INTERNATIONAL a/k/a  “IC CORPORATION (AUSTRALIA)”
LEI Code 984500657027C6BDA702
Australian Business Number: 99 815 916 855
Established 18 June 2000
14/114 William Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000 – Australia

©2019 IC Markets International is a

Florida registered trading name of

IC International Group, LLC.

____________

All Rights Reserved.

STEEL PRODUCTS

In a container or bulk shipment, we are able to supply most grades of shredded steel scrap including US standard ISRI 210/211 and European standard E40/46.

New tin cuttings, grade 4c material, sheet scrap, bundles, and steel cuttings are typical of materials sourced and supplied to our customer’s special requests.

HMS 1 (ISRI 200): No. 1 heavy melting steel. Wrought iron and/or steel scrap 1/4 inch and over in thickness. Individual pieces not over 60 x 24 inches (charging box size) prepared in a manner to ensure compact charging.

HMS1 (ISRI 201): No. 1 heavy melting steel 3 feet x 18 inches. Wrought iron and/or steel scrap 1/4 inch and over in thickness. Individual pieces not over 36 x 18 inches (charging box size) prepared in a manner to ensure compact charging.

HMS 2 (ISRI 203/204/205/206): No. 2 heavy melting steel. Wrought iron and steel scrap black and galvanized, 1/8 inch and over in thickness, charging box size to include material not suitable as No. 1 heavy melting steel. The material prepared in a manner to ensure compact charging.

ISRI 210: Homogeneous iron and steel scrap, magnetically separated, originating from automobiles, unprepared No. 1 and No. 2 steel, miscellaneous baling and sheet scrap. With an average density of 50 pounds per cubic foot.


ISRI 211: Homogeneous iron and steel scrap magnetically separated, originating from automobiles, unprepared No. 1 and No. 2 steel, miscellaneous baling and sheet scrap. With an average density of 70 pounds per cubic foot.

E40: Shredded steel scrap. Old steel scrap fragmentized into pieces not exceeding 200 mm in any direction for 95% of the load. No piece, in the remaining 5%, shall exceed 1000 mm. The material should be prepared in a manner to ensure direct charging. The scrap shall be free of excessive moisture, loose cast iron and incinerator material (especially tin cans). Must be free of metallic copper, tin, lead (and alloys) and steriles to meet the aimed analytical contents.

E46: Fragmentized incinerator scrap. Loose steel scrap processed through an incinerating plant for household waste followed by magnetic separation, fragmentized into pieces not exceeding 200 mm in any direction and consisting partly of tin coated steel cans. This material should be prepared in a manner to ensure direct charging. The scrap shall be free of excessive moisture and rust. Must be free of excessive metallic copper, tin, lead (and alloys) and steriles to meet the aimed analytical contents.